Oxnard, CA Foundation Repair
Foundation Repair Contractor Serving Oxnard, CA
Our Oxnard, CA Foundation Repair Services provide homeowners with minimally invasive solutions for getting their foundation issues under control! Geobear is the foremost expert in repairing soils and stabilizing home foundations using our geopolymer injection process.
Oxnard, CA Foundation Repair Contractor
Fix Your Foundation Issues at the Source
Oxnard, CA is a seaside city west of Los Angeles known for the Carnegie Art Museum, early 1900's era homes, and its beautiful Pacific beaches which offer views of Channel Islands National Park and Marine Sanctuary.
Homes in Oxnard, CA have unique soil problems that can lead to foundation issues that, if not repaired quickly, can cause problems that will exponentially increase over time. With our proprietary geopolymer injection process, we densify the loose soils underneath your foundation slab and reestablish the soil's load-bearing capacity. This no-excavation process is efficient, cost-effective, and takes much less time than traditional foundation underpinning techniques. So if you are looking for a way to get your Oxnard home foundation repaired quickly and without interruption, then look no further than Geobear!
Need Foundation Repair in Oxnard, CA?
Oxnard, CA Foundation Repair Process
Foundation Repair with Geopolymer works by injecting a light-weight, high-density, expanding geopolymer into the loose soil strata underneath the foundation slab. Once injected, the geopolymer permeates, expands and compacts the loose soil into a dense matrix of geopolymer and soil. The matrix is dense enough to provide a stable soil base to both support the soil and to lift from.
This process is ideal for a variety of residential home foundation repair applications, such as:
Issues where Oxnard Foundation Repair with Geopolymer Works
If your concrete slabs such as home foundation slabs, driveways, garages, and pools are showing these signs of settlement then geopolymer foundation repair might be the right solution for you. Here is a great article to learn about these issues and their causes!
Pioneering Ground Improvement Since 1983
Geobear is an international foundation repair company treating subsidence, settlement, and other ground instability issues. Our fast, cost-effective, and innovative solutions stabilize the ground, fill voids, and lift slabs in Oxnard and beyond with minimal disruption. We've treated over 200,000 properties across the globe. Because of this, Geobear is a trusted partner for industry and homeowners alike.
Proudly serving Southern California from our Yorba Linda, CA location
300 W 3rd St, Oxnard, CA 93030
- Head north toward 3rd St
- Turn right onto 3rd St
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Rose Ave
- Use the right lane to merge onto US-101 S via the ramp to Los Angeles
- Merge onto US-101 S. Continue on US-101 for 46.7 miles
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 13B for State Rte 134
- Keep left, follow signs for California 134 E/Ventura Fwy/Pasadera
- Continue onto CA-134 E/State Rte 134 E/Ventura Fwy
- Continue straight onto CA-134 E for 8.8 miles
- Merge onto I-210 E and continue for 18.4 miles
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 45 for CA-57 S/Orange Freeway toward Santa Ana
- Continue onto CA-57 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 22C for CA-71 toward Corona
- Continue onto CA-71 S for 15.6 miles
- Take the exit onto CA-91 W toward Beach Cities
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on CA-91 W
- Take exit 41A for Gypsum Canyon Rd
- Turn right onto S Gypsum Canyon Rd
- Turn left onto E La Palma Ave
- Turn right
- Turn left
- Turn left. Geobear will be on the right
Proudly Serving Southern California
Geobear provides foundation repair services throughout Southern California including:
Orange County • Los Angeles • San Diego • Long Beach • Anaheim • Anaheim hills • Santa Ana • Riverside • Chula Vista • Irvine • San Bernardino • Fontana • Rancho Cucamonga • Ontario • Huntington Beach • Oxnard • Glendale • Laguna Beach • Long Beach • Newport Beach • San Clemente